Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

The primary manner in which a junior mining company adds value to the shares is through success with the drillbit, which explains the focus on drilling in this forum. The issues you mention are important parts of the due diligence that should be done when evaluating a company's prospects. The GE vein system has similar mineralogy to Kodiak's Golden Mile prospect ( quartz, carbonate, minor sulphides) and lies on the same magnetic trend( I have to get out of the mailroom to post images). The initial assay results for the grab and channel samples show gold present with good grades in places. I bought some shares last week not because the price is low( that's not sufficient enough of a reason) but because I think the chance of intersecting some good grades with the current round of drilling is high enough. We don't have many details on the drilling program but they are probably testing to see if the mineralization extends deeper and also extends further along strike( length along surface). The company offsetting Sage to the SE ( Kodiak) has indicated that they will also drill their trend closer to Sage's property. The best outcome occurs if both drill programs are successfull. Good luck with your decison making.

New Message
Please login to post a reply