Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Good morning Red,

I agree with you regarding the SP and a couple of other points that I mentioned in my response post to Montrose. You and or others also have made note of those same issues.

With respect to your statement, "IF there is anything positive going on behind the scenes here it certainly must be the best kept secret in the entire market right about now". I can only say that I noticed the capitalized "IF" which to me means that you have some reservation about that as well as 'the best kept secret in the entire market'.

Sorry Red, but I cannot agree with that part of your post because if there are sensitive negotiations going on, it had better be the best kept secret in the market or someone is out of order. I know you know this to be true and we know that, that ideal is not always held in place. Even though they probably do not have any confidentiality agreements in place, I am of the opinion that they are busy behind the scenes in this very area. Nigel said they would be working toward it and I personally believe him. IMO, it is not a question of 'if' but rather when. The if I have is, will any future 'deals' translate into the SP going up. That is more of an if to me. I sure hope so.

Best regards Red,

Jerry

New Message
Please login to post a reply