Exploring and Developing Gold and Silver Properties

Minerals exploration company with gold and silver properties in Nevada and Alaska.

Free

Mike  called  me  last  night  after  he  finished  with  the  meeting  from  his  hotel  room , As  one  would  expect  he  wouldn't  tell  me  anything  that  wasn't  public  info , At  the  meeting   the  co.  says  they're  going  to  lower  the  warrant  conversion  price  from  .35  to .20  per  share  for  tonogold  common  .  The  offering  of  Prospect  Uranium  Inc.  , Which  is  a  subsiderary  of  Tonogold  should  go  public  this  year .  I  believe  1  share  of  stock  and  one  warrant  for  .50  and  i  don't  know  the  conversion  price  of  those  warrants .  He  said  they  have  TONS  of  uranium  and  this  could  be  a  big  winner .  Sounds  like  Tono  has  so  many  good  things  coming  down  the  pipe  in  nevada  and  alaska  and  the  state  of  affairs  of  the  world  i  beleive  metals  prices  will  stay  at  or  EXCEED  current  levels.

I've  known  Mike  for  about  15  years , He's  not  a  BS'er  , he's  very  optimistic  on  tono  &  prospect . I'm  going  to  increase  my  position's  in  both.

AS  YOU  KNOW  AIMHO  , DO  your  DD  , CALL  the  CO. and  talk  to  them , read  the  pr's ( they're  stacking  up).

Good  luck  to  all           RIC

New Message
Please login to post a reply