Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Thank you Prospekt for the complementary informations. A few interesting numbers that I haven't heard of yet. It does all make sense to me with the 100's -man camps and the further steps to production up to 1900 (a number that I forgot over the time) True, a % of natives are always called and trained to be a part of the working force and developpement of projets on their lands. Majority of them are effectively a part of camps facilities (Sodexo and others) Some are also trained for operators/labors and we even had one natives that we had to trained from scratch as a Heavy Duty Mechanic. Very good and happy people to be around with on work sites. They really appreciate to be around with us and feel very proud to be apart of our projects. A very different view from the tipycal people's judgment. I am expecting the same respectful connection with the Tahltan nations regarding the good communications that we kept with them over the years. ---------/ Mooses/deers/bears.... are much more easier to relocate than Frogs species/fishes. it was impossible for the environnemental team to relocate the frogs due to their specific echo system. So we had to change routes and cancel that bridge access short cut.(unexpected higher cost&delays) Enviromental issue can shot down any projects at anytime, so I'm glad that SC seems to have a good friendly enviromental area.... We all got shocked one morning during the safety meeting when Enviromentalist shut us down our 4 projects operations from 6h00am to 7h00am every morning due to the birds "reproduction season". They founded that birds were too stressed to have their "sexy time" in the mornings cuz of the noise. So NOT a single heavy equipment engine could of been heard by that time. Only a few of the many important issues that mines in B-C can face off at anytime. ( Even after the EA ) And that tells you how picky they are.
New Message
Please login to post a reply