Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: Determining a Plan as an investor going forward

Good to hear from you Chunky. I remember the good old days when you posted regularly as did many others. Now we are longer in the tooth and a little jaded. Speaking for myself nothing seems to work to alleviate the pain so I wait with bated breath. Not complaining I made my bed and I will lay in it.That being said I had intended to sell my sahares as 3putt had suggested at 13 and then repurchase at 12 but as it turned out there was no way to sell them before the price dropped to 12 and the idea became a pipe dream. They'll probably languish at 12 until after the PP so that won't work. Have tried to convince myself that purchasing more at this price to lower my average but many experts in stocks say that is a foolisn maneuver. Others say it is a good idea. Guess it depends if the stock ever recovers or declines. I figure to get my average down to $.30 I'd have to buy about 500,000 at $.12 and I'm not prepared to go that far so I sit and wait. If worse comes to worse my grandkids may have some valuable shares.

I'm about the same age as Elmer so if he isn't selling why would I? Don't know if that makes sense or not because I think he gets better deals on shares than I do.

New Message
Please login to post a reply