Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: Determining a Plan as an investor going forward

I am sorry that I forgot to welcome you back.

I apologise if I was unclear. If you read my post and yours we were saying basically the same thing. Teck buys us out and then sells 60% to a major while staying on as operator. I went back to an old post and looked up what Elmer said and the company he mentioned was Glencore. This is the gospel as told to me by Elmer and nobody hopes that it is true more than me.

Respectfully and with some discouragment I have to disagree. Apple computer is the most secretive and punative company I know when it comes to product development and  product releases but inside information still leaks. Teck never mentions us, never any rumours or leaks and considering human behaviour I feel that is telling. I don't think there is a plan to play it close to the vest, keep our stock down but instead I believe we are truly on the shelf - hence no leaks. Plus if Teck talked up our stock and drove it to $5.00 they would make considerably more money with the sale of 60%. I think it would be unethical if they buy us out on the cheap and then extoll the virtues of the play, driving up the price before a sale.

Doesn't matter if they develop by themselves or take a partner I fear it is long down the road. Yes I am pessimistic.

New Message
Please login to post a reply