Free
Message: Re: Finally 5 remaining infringer decided for Markman Hearing Oct 10,2017
Feb 22, 2017 07:38PM

Feb 22, 2017 07:59PM
Feb 22, 2017 08:17PM

Feb 23, 2017 11:21AM
Feb 23, 2017 01:05PM

Feb 23, 2017 02:42PM

Feb 23, 2017 03:27PM
Feb 23, 2017 04:38PM

Feb 23, 2017 06:09PM

Tim,

I am so glad I was able to see your message before it gets deleted!  

The lawyers are getting fat and rich.  

Spent time at Home Depot looking at the different types of sensors today.  Had a sky high water bill from City of Woodburn.  Asked them to come out and check for a leak as we had many days sub-freezing temperatures.  Hoping there isn't a cracked pipe.

I don't know how to paste the info/response I got from one of the employees, but I had said that I would want to be at the house to turn everything off while they checked the meter.  Very nice lady said, "oh, we don't need you to turn anything off, we can tell everything going on by minutes."  She sent me many pages of bar graphs and time entries.  They can pinpoint down to the minute when the "leak" got "fixed."   At about 2a.m. to 3a.m. on one particular morning, possibly a running toilet, must have been corrected and the water flow, in the middle of the night, stopped, went to ZERO.  This information was already available without anyone ever coming to the house.  

So, in my mind, what I've read here about getting into the water leak sensor business...it already exists.  In this case they just don't do anything about it since they are making money off of the information.  

Maybe another infringer?

Yes, tired of all of this $tuff.  Not selling for a number of reasons.  I was around to see Falk and Putnam hawking the puck and really thought we'd be there right in the thick of things with the digital music.  WTF.

Ground Hogs day.

Long and  I am not sure how strong anymore.  Not happy about things anymore.  3 employees?  

GLTAL, as we really need it.

T

Feb 24, 2017 09:20AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply