Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Message: Okay Steve...I will grant you your wish if you really want!

Out of the blue, I receive this email. I WILL ban you if you really want Steve!!! I don't understand why you are contacting me for no reason. You want to be kept out of this and yet you just keep on showing up.Your ego is much larger than your following, so I suggest you do as you say and carry on with your life. Last warning

Date: Feb 07, 16 03:18PM

Subject: Re: very well played

Lol, you though I was leaving the minute I made a

Post. How niave. Also, you should read the past posts on agoracom and stockhouse. I was away for alm9st a year and yet I was brought up constantly. Just prior to the hollidays I was brought up here and so I figured you all missed me. Rather than have everyone beg for my return I granted their holliday wish, hence the name Santa Claus! So I have walked away from this mess, have you? Right now I am just a wish granter. As for all of my aliases, well, I take credit for the o e that are mine. And you can't be that dumb to think that you can fault someone for registering a second, third or fourth aliases after you keep banning them for no reason. I would say that karma will nail you for your lies and action but.... justice may have already been served. Why you and you posses ever decideed to lies and manipulate is beyond me but it got you nowhere. Enjoy your life, and keep me out of it. That includes your Flockers.

New Message
Please login to post a reply