Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Message: Re: Okay Steve...I will grant you your wish if you really want!

Well Stevie, I have decided to reply to this post of yours, partly because you bring up some good points, but also because I have some questions. As I have said before, I have no need to defend myself, I am open and stand in truth, and that is not why I am replying to this post.

Question #1, I would like to know what you are reffering to when you say this? " you know so much more than you tell people because you are scared what might happen if they know the truth"

Question #2, Are you sure this interpretation of yours is correct? "You constantly told me to not post anything because it would interfere with the stock price and what you guy were trying to achieve."

Question #3, What exactly were you right about and what am I wrong about, in your opinion when you say this; "As it is very well known now to the people who know the story, I and many other were right and you and agreat many more were wrong."

Question #4, What makes you think I am wrong about these things you say in this excerpt? "You did not sell and you told others not to because your ego is to big to admit that you were wrong and you are still wrong about SLI, about you being Christ, about the Republic of Kanata and many other things including the Affidavit that was signed."

Question #5, Although you say this; "You see Rick, I have morals. Somthing that is laking amoung you and your group. You all were activly telling lies about Lori and other board members. You were calling them all criminals, thieves, and so on. Agoracom actually deleted a good many of the offending posts. The affidavit had nothign to do with Tesoro. It had to do with you and others running a public smear campaign based on lies, manipulation, and falsehoods. To this date there has been no convictions, no criminal activity uncovered and no global conspiracy revealed. " What makes you think that we fabricated all of this, especially when you were one of the first ones to bring the management red flag spending to our attention? And also, Why have you developed a preconceived notion that a conspiracy nor corruption exists here or globally?

Question#6, Have you forgotten when you called me in Aug 2011 and said, " Rick, you guys got to lay off posting about buyouts, you are going to get the stock halted" and when I asked why should we stop posting about very real possible buyouts, you replied with; "you don't understand" then you made a long sigh, as to indicate you knew much more than what you wanted to share with me, but as to let me know there was something being concealed of great importance. I also must add in here the Don Ronning quote, from a phone call I received from him a few weeks later; " I am telling you this now so you will not be alarmed, we are going to hit the stock price to allow for some big boys to get some stock before we take this home" and also, during the Jan 2012 stock massacre, " do not worry about those shareholders with a few thousand shares, let them sell them" Quite obvious that someone wanted every share they could get, wouldn't you say? Then Don calling me perhaps a month after that, laughing and saying that him and you, were acting like you were advesaries on stockhouse, when actually, off the board, you were/are friends that talk on the phone? "It was wrong of you all to slander, libel, and harass people because you had lost everything. You can't throw a hissy fit like a 5 year old child and expect there to not be consequences. You even made threats towards me, as did others. It's just not right Rick. So yeah, an affidavit was signed. Not because I support managment but because what you and others where doing was WRONG! You were all even calling SLI's new board members criminals for being involved with SLI. Two older, well respected and esteemed business men."

Question #7, What makes you think I am wrong about Tesoro, and how can you honestly say what you are saying in the following excerpt when you did the possible math yourself and came up with thousands of dollars per share? C,mon on Steve, how gullible do you really think people are? "The first step in your recovery Rick is to admit that you were wrong about Tesoro. It is a dust bowl. Dozens of posters told you that long before drill results got posted. I like to say that I was right but the fact is that if is was not post posters like Chaunderman and a few others I would pobably still be right there with the Agoracom crowd. Honestly, the best thing that ever happened to me was being banned from Agoracom because it opened my eyes to a whole new world. One in which there was discussions and not just an barrage of propoganda."

Question #8, So, how do you think shareholders got screwed, when you say this? "So yes Rick, shareholders go screwed. We do not agree on the how but we agree that shareholders got screwed. "

Question #9, I would like to know what truth you are saying that I am hiding? And, "what lies and manipulation" do you believe I may be using to hold onto a sharade? "Perhaps one day Rick you will actually walk into that light and love that you speak of and reveal that truth of everything that you are still to this day hiding from people. When that happens I might believe that you have found "god" or "christ" but until then your lies and manipulation tell me that your trying desperatly to hold onto the sharade.

Question #10, What makes you think that I would ever be " wallowing in self pitty and fighting ghosts "?

Question #11, Would you know Christ if you were to meet him today?

New Message
Please login to post a reply