Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Message: Re: Okay Steve...I will grant you your wish if you really want!

Hog, BOW, YOU Stevie, and perhaps others did their own calculations. Thes calculations can obviously not be influenced by what Murray may have said, since his position was that he suggested consulting news releases or he would try to get the answers from Lori. Not to degrade Murray in anyway, but my experience with seeking detailed info about the properties from him, was little to nothing. In the early days, this is partly why I went to the AGM in 2010, to speak with the/a geo there, to get the answers to my questions, for Murray simply could not answer them. And also, I recall Murray honestly saying to me once that he was not a geologist and could not answer my questions.

I am laughing right now because I recall Murray saying that he heard some stuff from other investors that sounded good several times, and come to find out, the other investors that shared this info with Murray, got it from the boards! I also recall one day that I was talking to Murray and he was real excited. I asked Murray what he was so excited about and he said; " I just heard from another investor that some guy from the states has a blog named the Prime report or something and is coming out with some real good stuff about us and doing coverage" IF I RECALL CORRECTLY, I believe then, Murry was referring to some calculations perhaps you had done. Nevertheless, I instantly informed Murray that the guy with the blog was my friend, Stevie Richardson. So, as you can see, at least for me, Murray was not of much help with the geological technical info required to do an in depth analysis of the property, like YOU and I have done. SO NO Stevie, as far as I know, you would NOT have got any specific info from Murray to assist you in arriving at your numbers. I DID assist you in finding all the required facts and suggested for you to do YOUR own math, that way YOU COULD SEE for yourself, and that offer the investors yet ANOTHER valuable opinion, instead of one or two showing prospective numbers, it increased to 3 or 4, which was GOOD for everyone and KEPT investors informed.

I am sure Hogtown had his Stockhouse account deleted because of it being hacked and his personal information being made public. Also, it is my belief that Hogtown was severely INTIMIDATED to keep quiet, because the truth is feared by the greed that were attempting to perpetrate this fraud. I have been INTIMIDATED with death threats and more as a result of this stock and the fraud it involves, but for me, I CANNOT BE INTIMIDATED.

For the record, I honestly believe Murray knows a lot more than he ever shared with any of us, and further, I believe whatever he knows, if he does, would be enough to sink the fraudulent ship. And, the only way he could share what he knows, would be publicly, because we already know how the regulators and authorities are aiding and abetting concealment of pertinent info to shareholders and also neglecting their duties, in Lori's favour. And one simple FACTUAL evidence of this is the BCSC not enforcing the 43-101 which REQUIRES Lori to release the AZIMUTHS from the drill project.

I am not lying, and for you to be seeing it that way, it appears you are jumping to conclusions and are not seeing and digesting what I say properly, or have another desperate intent out of fear, to cover your butt.

Now lets just say, that I am a Christ, can you interpret this metaphorically?

"And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves."

New Message
Please login to post a reply