Welcome To AirTest Technologies Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Test Sub Banner Text 11:00 PM EST

Free

Fresh meat

posted on Oct 21, 2009 01:53PM

Fresh Meat for AAT shareholders

Trying to keep fresh jnfo posted on Airtest these days is like feeding a hockey team fresh pancakes after a practice….By the time I get it on the WordPress, it needs adjusting. So, Ive just got off the telly with George Graham and two of the promo team

As best as i can relate it to you

The MOU.

The inventor lives in California and has a handshake deal with AAT. He has met the team and is happy doing biz with them, He or she having worked with VP Shell before. He is frustratede with continuous expansion by the lawyers of the definitive contract, as is Mr Graham. both parties want this to be expedited.

For example, for one change..AATs lawyer has to update the contract, fwd it for Georges approval, then send it to the other sides attorney..who must update his side in the same manner….All time consuming. George expects the current draft again tomorrow and has told Marketcents that he will fly down to Los Angeles on Thursday if necessary. He is hesitant to put a completion tag on this now, but says soon….and the sooner the better

Today as the market sat 8-8 1/2 with little offered, it looked like the stock may break out. Had it traded at 9c, that would be a 50% premium to the market and may have caused a problem with the TSX re the pricing of the pp. As you recall it was announced at a premium to the then current 5c range of trading.

The pp

We have almost all the money collected. There is at most 50000 open…at most.

Should you like to participate, a minimum 10000 cash would be necessary. All new documents had to be sent out as a rseult of the amendment. which has stalled the closing. I can put you in touch tomorrow with management and provide forms should you like. Email me at marketcents or pm me at agoracom if you are interested. No fence sitters or Ill think about its on this one. Its now or never

Thats the fresh cut through the fat to the bone meat as of 1600hrs pst.

The promo team was in Calgary today and will be back in the Fraser valley Wed, before heading to Los Angeles, Singapore and then on to Germany over the next 20 days or so.

We should see market improvement in the price, in my opinion only of course

royrogers

New Message
Please login to post a reply