Welcome To AirTest Technologies Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Test Sub Banner Text 11:00 PM EST

Free

Spot the peacock

Wow…..so many feathers in the hat, the peacock in full blossom would be envious. This latest NR is a clincher that this deal shall not just survive and get by, but develop into a force in the CO2 sensor game worldwide. When the biggest distributor in the Asian rim comes out with such a statement that “AirTest’s product portfolio and proven track record of delivering verifiable savings, is in very high demand by our customers. The time is right for AirTest in Asia.”, it tips the hand of the future. This comes from a retailer with 36 million customers, and is not to be taken lightly. Being the leaders in Asia, other rivals will be forced to follow the leader or be left behind in the switch from GE to Airtests superior products. No doubt the Clairtec line which is in testing mode was the nail in the coffin to make the switch. with such tremendous potential, the new line will solidify OMG as #1 in Asian economies expected to lead the world in growth in the near term.

Addressing the lingering sub nickle share price.

Expansion during the past 18 months at a rapid rate has had a price. Dilutive financing in order to meet cash flow deficiencies has been the nemesis to date. President Graham, the hands on CEO tells me that a convertible debenture is a possibility and will signal an end to cheap paper being floated.I would also expect a long tern accumulation program by insightful marketeers to continue by those that pick cherries and wait. Its not tough to figure out. Estimated sales from just OMG is 4 million.. Current profit margins are 23% and would rise with streamlining and volume to close to 30 points or in excess of 1.2 cents/share. Add existing projections and you are over 2cents. At a current multiple of 12 times in the industry that 25cents in the market, a five bagger from todays 4c price, anthat’sts without Clairtec being even recognized or factored in
It will take very little inertia to get momentum in the market, with higher volumes and motivated buying by shrewd and a more sophisticated types other than us speculative players.
I have harped on Airtest as a gimme for over a year. As a penny trader/broker veteran of 25 years. my recommendation as a no risk cash register stands.To me, having money in a fixed rate device paying 6% is foolish when something like this presents itself.Its impossible not to spot the peacock in the sea of pennies. Roys golden lassoo has got this bull by the horns for the ride

royrogers
www.marketcents.com

New Message
Please login to post a reply