Welcome to the ALDA Pharmaceuticals Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Re: Today's NR...

posted on Apr 09, 2008 03:33PM

Some people tell you it is more accurate to calculate support and resistance from the day's opening price. I prefer to think that particular price is manipulated too easily by the floor traders so I do my calculations using the closing price from the previous day. I have first resistance at .96 and second at 1.00

MACD is bearish trading below its signal line. No divergence in last 5 period and not in an overbought/oversold range. For price and moving averages, closed below its short moving average (MA15). Short time moving average is currently below mid (MA45), AND above long time moving averages (MA100). The relationship between price and moving averages is bearish in short-term, and neutral in mid-long term.

Volume was low today and I did not see a lot of selling, and more importantly, did not see TD manipulating the price. Markets were down today and Alda held up good. I see MA13 ready to cross over and with a bit of volume we may be in luck. First Fibonacci is 1.12.

Alda has been consistent with delivering when they say they will. We are entering a crucial period in Alda's growth where much is expected to happen in a short period of time: drug information number (DIN), branding & retail, U.S. exchange, U.S. test results, Olympics (August). The sales order news release should signal a wakeup call because this is what gives value to a pharma company - sales.

I had a stink bid in for .89 that I didn't get. I'm going to try .90 but I am not too optimistic.

New Message
Please login to post a reply