Welcome to the ALDA Pharmaceuticals Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Ro42wals comments were about aph, the sp of aph, and the direction the sp and aph management may be taking. They are his opinion. You can as an individual disagree with anothers opinion thats okay by me. But if ro42wal has anything to say about aph I want to hear it, it may be idle musings, it may be a personal perception, or it may be some concrete data that he has compiled and come up with a theory, I wouldd like as much info and personal opinions as i can get from everyone. It is up to me to sift thru them and make up my own mind what direction my investing should take. Seems to me while ro42wal was talking about aph and events relating to aph you are talking about ro42wal the two are not the same thing. If anyone has anything to say about aph good or bad then you have my attention but to slag other people who post will only discourage the exchange of information and that cannot be good for any of us.

realtime

New Message
Please login to post a reply