Welcome to the ALDA Pharmaceuticals Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Volume...

posted on Nov 27, 2008 05:39AM

I noticed that yesterday's volume of over 100k was only the 2nd time in the last month we have seen that amount of shares trade hands.

Could it be a sign that insiders/longs are loading up on cheap shares?

At these levels the only people selling are either flipping or just getting their money out to invest in some blue chips that are now on the rise. The markets are showing an upswing over the last 4 days.

The only thing I can think of is the volume is due to people wanting more shares at these incredibly low prices.

All the longs/insiders know what this company has, they know the potential, and they know the SP will never be this low EVER again.

Ryan

New Message
Please login to post a reply