Welcome to the ALDA Pharmaceuticals Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Can anyone here remember....

posted on Jul 06, 2009 04:40PM

Back a PP or so ago I read of what Terry Owen requested of all those involved in APH 's PPs. I can't for the life of me recall the terms but it seems to me he expected those in the PP's to support the shares by buying so many in the open market. I can't recall if it was an additional 10% or if indeed it was an equal number?? Does anyone recall that ? If someone out there has agreed to buy an additional 3 mil in the market that could well lift the SP a lot if the common share holders would stop selling at the bid. Either way I see an increase comming shortly as this new investor was certainly informed of the companies plans going forward short & long term. If he is to excersise his warrants at .40 then we will need to have several N/R's or a major one.I really appreciated the way T.O. kept the share structure neat & tidy with the excellerated 10 day excercize period if we can go ten days at +.80c !! Any thoughts as to what T.O. needed the extra 600k for? The obvious HOPE here is that it has to do with some massive product manufacturing. Also saw huge support at .20 today .. probably our PP recipiant IMHO - Paul

New Message
Please login to post a reply