Welcome to the ALDA Pharmaceuticals Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Excellent update from SH by Chewysc0

in response to by
posted on Aug 19, 2009 05:25PM

Since it's slow today, I'll post up. There's more T36 hand sanitizer for sale at the Shoppers in Richmond, BC (Cambie and No 5 Rd) as well as T36 cleaner. I'm not sure if other Shoppers carry T36 product yet but from what I understand, an APH exec lives in Richmond so draw your own conclusions.

Confirmed with Scotty that the PP is now closed and fully subscribed. As others have pointed out, it takes 15 days for the exchange to approve these sorts of things so we're probably looking at beginning of Sept for more official news to come out.

Something to bear in mind for those of us who are impatient for news. During PP's, you're not going to see much news (if any) that would drive the share price too high because the exchange will review the PP pricing and it's way out of line with market prices, they're going to force a higher PP price. So there's a fine balancing act between offering PP price that attracts investors and keeping it in line with market price.

http://www.stockhouse.com/Bullboards/MessageDetail.aspx?s=aph&t=LIST&m=27379564&l=0&pd=2&r=0

New Message
Please login to post a reply