Welcome to the ALDA Pharmaceuticals Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Just a confirmation that a lot of people are still waiting on the sidelines. IMO they will soon have to chase the stock which is good for us who are already in.

"In 2006-2007 when I was an owner of this stock their was speculation that a privatized Chinese therapudics company extended interest in alda. 2.00 per share was discussed at the time and T.O. laughed at it...

This guy took Helix Biotech corp from mere penny's to over 8 dollars a share. It doesn't concern me that he has done minimal selling recently on run up's. He always has over the course of the past 3-4 years since I have watched/invested in this company.

I am considering taking a new position in APH soon. I am going to keep watching it for the next couple of weeks and if the trend continues to consolidate itself then I will definitely be looking for an entry around these levels. I think we may flutter back towards .30 on low volume. This stock has always had a tendency to do this after run ups.

I was once an owner of this stock bellow .15 cents a share and watched it run up to over 1.50. I was out at 1.20 entirely. It was a trade for me and not a long position. Because I knew the long road ahead for this company and the likelyhood of it being a hilly ride.

A friend of mine distributes APH product in his businesses and I too am considering supplying them in my own. I believe in the marketing team and I believe in the connections being led forward to supply the product to worthy players in this market. I will not speculate behond this. Just know I am lurking for your shares at .30 unless this proves to be a support section and not just a stepping stone further down to previous support. This is why for now I am watching with bids in at .30."

New Message
Please login to post a reply