Welcome to the ALDA Pharmaceuticals Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

G_M
Jan 07, 2010 02:03PM

Jan 07, 2010 02:08PM

G_M
Jan 07, 2010 02:41PM

Jan 07, 2010 02:46PM

G_M
Jan 07, 2010 03:52PM

Jan 07, 2010 04:05PM

long time between posts

in response to by
posted on Jan 07, 2010 08:50PM

It has been quite awhile since I posted. The slide down has not been nice to watch. I cannot believe that the management waited this long to post a NR that basically says very little. Today while we did finish lower there is a small upside. The level 2 shows 124000 shares on the bid side between 38 and 39 the largest part 98000 bid at 38. So a reasonable support level , also fairly large buys at 33 to 36. Lets hope it does not move thru these levels. Below 33 no support at all that I can see. I was one of the lucky ones I sold off most of my postion but held a small portion incase the sp jumped. Always felt I could get back in at any point between here and 66. Did buy some at 39 a couple of days ago. as long as the lower level support stays in place will pick up more at this level but not alot. I have held a postion in aph for almost 3 years and I can say my patience has finally started to wear thin I am beginning to quietly question the ethics of upper management for there lack of guidence and clarity going forward. This should have been a great time to be a shareholder with the olympics on the horizon. Instead there seems to be a lot of frustration present. Good luck to all of us and lets hope things do turn around.

Realtime

New Message
Please login to post a reply