Welcome to the ALDA Pharmaceuticals Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Just Got Some

posted on Apr 08, 2010 06:59PM

Well I was out of town today and happened by a Shoppers Drug Mart and thought I would stop and see if they stocked T36. I had been trying to get some at the local Shoppers with no success. They had had some but apparently were not restocking. I did walk this new store looking for the hand sanitizer section with little luck. Had to finally ask where this section was and was pointed in the right direction. As I was perusing this area and noticing the competitors displays, which were not large, the sales lady that I had asked for direction happened along and must have seen my puzzlement. She asked if there was something I was looking for and I answered that indeed I was looking for T36 hand sanitizer. She informed me that it was in a sales bin near the pharmacy area of the store. I found it and purchased 2, 240 ml bottles at a sale price of $2 each, regularly six dollars and change. I assumed they were selling off the end of the line and would not be reordering. This is an assumption only but since I cannot seem to buy any at my local Shoppers any more, that this is it for T36. I sure hope this is not the case but since there has been no branding promotion of the product to make it a household name I fear the worst. Fade to black.

the deputy

Apr 11, 2010 06:45AM

Apr 11, 2010 03:54PM
G_M
Apr 12, 2010 11:14AM

Apr 14, 2010 04:55AM
Apr 14, 2010 04:43PM

Apr 14, 2010 07:56PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply