Welcome to the ALDA Pharmaceuticals Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

I totally understand how you feel and am in the same boat. I think most are underwater on this stock. It is frustrating that such a good product and opportunity squandered by management's ineptitude.

As we're now past Mar 11, with no updates, it looks more likely that the acquisition deal fell through. If this is the case, it sure isn't surprising. I think TO probably thought the announcement of the acquisition would prop up the share price like it did before when theywere looking for a pharma co. to purchase.

Scott has been missing in action for a long time. Many investors (me included) have tried to contact him but he never answers his emails or returns calls. Scott doesn't just do the IR for Alda, but a few other co. as well. Seems like he's following TO's business plan. Do nothing and collect a salary.

I wonder if TO is contemplating leaving the co. after this. If so, I think some disgruntled investors would have a good case for a lawsuit or at least investigations from the BC Securities Commission.

New Message
Please login to post a reply