Welcome to the ALDA Pharmaceuticals Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Friends, Sent an E-mail today to Scott Young asking what the status of APH was. There has been nothing, as we are all well aware, as far as a news release since the trading halt in Nov. This to me is unconscionable. The E-mail I sent came back as undeliverable which further infuriated me.I feared the worst that APH had been delisted and that all was lost. I must have stirred the ghosts of the former APH. My wife brought home the mail and low and behold I get a proxy vote with the notice of an annual general meeting. At this point in time I have not had a chance to read through the circular but I did take notice of the proxy items for approval. Of the five items on the proxy I strongly feel that I am able to vote in the positive for only the first and second items.These directors have done nothing short of ruining what should have been a great story. Personally, I have yet to see a share consolidation change anything for the positive. The one share you will get for each 20 you will give up, will within a few short weeks or months, be back to a value of 2 cents. What do these jokers plan to do to make things any better. They would be wise to sell the intellectual property of the company to the highest bidder of cash or shares. Someone else with some marketing savvy may be able to turn nothing back into something. I vote to fill in the withhold box for T. Owens and P. Chen as directors. Lets get some new blood at the helm if nothing else. Just my humble opinion. Without prejudice. the deputy

New Message
Please login to post a reply