Welcome To The Alix Resources Corp HUB On AGORACOM

A Canadian-based junior exploration company with a focus on lithium exploration, with an initial priority project in Sonora, Mexico.

Free

I've been away for a few days, and see a few private messages asking if I have heard anything. I haven't, and have been too busy elsewhere to chase things. But;

The single most intriguing point to date here is their silence. I have been involved in many similar situations, where the silence simply means they found nothing, and will wait until the last moment to admit it.
They are backed into a corner to some extent here, in that they have to come up with a half million dollars in less than 8 weeks from now. They had a run to eleven cents, and with a little leakage they could have kept it going, and probably done a PP at 12 or 15 cents to cover a next phase drill plan.
Instead, they appear to have gone to some extent to keep a low profile, Have "borrowed" the necessary funds to keep going, and are saying nothing.

I did spend some time reviewing what our prospects are here, and have drawn some (conclusions?). Hoov mentioned earlier about the possibility this was going to turn out to be zonal, and I tend to agree with him. I speculated earlier that 2 g/t would be economical, while anything less would likely not be. In fact, assays of .5 g/t average, with 2 or more zones of high grade containing multi gram gold over tens of meters is a very attractive possibility. This could also account for the additional time required to configure the data appropriately in a public report.

There is also the liklihood that this is barren rock. However with a mine alongside us, and look alike mineralization in hand, the odds should be in our favor.

At any rate, the end of next week will be the outer limit for me. If they haven't published any results by then, it is probably time to cut and run.

Best regards

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply