Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: Mining giants wait out permitting issues before targeting acquisitions

Ankeroo,

I know most Americans are more into high tech stocks and oil than they are mining stocks, but a few of us have seen the "light"...Mainly because my younger brother in Alaska has a lot of miner friends that got him into investing in commodities (they were probably Canadians!) and in turn he got me looking at mining stocks....I happen to find ARU on my own, and it has always pissed him off a little that I hit the jackpot early, and that he's been trying for that 10 bagger for awhile!

With the price of gold hitting all time highs some of "the Blind" will start to regain some insight into buying gold...and you're right many won't know which way to go about it....Hopefully ARU's "Magical Mystery Tour" of Wall Street will bring the news of the world's great junior mining company to unknowing Americans....those poor unwashed fools!

Best Regards, I have always enjoyed your posts...

Long for Cash in California, S.F. Bay Area

New Message
Please login to post a reply