Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Clavis good to hear from you.

Well this supposed whistle blower intrigues me with regards to his motivation for coming out now and making his beliefs known.

It has been reported that coinsidently he and his wife were struck by a hit and run car driver who is now in police custody. It will be interesting to hear what comes of that.

Now I must confess that I do not have much sympathy or respect for someone who as he admitted profits from this supposed rigging of the markets for years and then desides to blow the whistle on the scam.

It goes against my own sense of personal honour. It would be like breaking an unspoken deal which while you did not actively sign but you knowingly participated profitably in non the less.

Who knows what this traders motivations truely are but I can speculate that perhaps he knows the supposed manipulation is about to come to an end and decided to grab himself some headlines.

I personally believe myself that the gold market is going to trade more freely and upward in the near future myself.

Needless to say if you are going to do what he is, prepare for possible reprecussions and make sure there are no trading skeletons in your closet hahahahahahahahaha.

This is another reason why I am not a trader and have never played the devils game. I am content to invest on the fundimentals knowing sooner or later they trump all the short term static.

All in my honest opinion of course.

F.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply