Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Apr 08, 2010 08:19PM

Apr 08, 2010 10:57PM

Apr 14, 2010 05:19PM

Long,

I just got in from spreading some spring time weed and feed furtilizer on my lawn and tending to the flowers in my garden by spreading some manure. I saw your post so I thought I would take some time and reply this one last time.

Here is some advice for all those would be gardeners out there. When you spread bullshit be very carefull, some plants and flowers may thrive on it while other can tolerate only small amounts at a time.

With regards to sellecting a guide when traveling in unfamiliar locals this can be a wise dicision, if you are able to find one that is fairly honest and ethical. This is were the problem comes in for most people.

My way of dealing with this is to research as well as possible were you want to go and how to get there before hand. Then when selecting a guide or asking questions of anyone, ask some questions you already know the answer too, and see how well and truethfully the person answers. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. It also helps if you pretend to be a little nieve.

If the person answers overall the questions well and truethfully the chances are that they are someone who is honest and you can do business with. If they answer the questions almost all truethfully then by pointing out there mistakes, it will prove to him that you are not unknowledgable, and this should deter them from possibly trying to pull a fast one on you because they are unsure of what you know or don't know hahahahahahahahahahaha. These people you can still do business with, though you should maintain a higher level of alertness with them.

Then finally there will be those guides who tell you nothing but bullshit and these are the ones you stay away from because who knows what garden path they will lead you down hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

When it comes to paying a guide I am generous because you want the guide to be enthusiastic and committed to you rather than just going through the motions. On the other hand I know the value of a dollar having spent a lot of blood, sweet and tears in order to get to where I am today. I would hardly pay a guide an amount that he can retire on for performing what amounts to in certain cases a walk across the street hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Once again there is no way around doing your own D.D. as I have always reminded people however by letting a guide lead the way you will be able to relax more and enjoy your travel experience and vacation.

Long, you say they know were to drill the magic 6th hole now. Well I suggest they get it right this time because people are losing confidence in there abilities.

However Aurelian was down to there last couple hundred grand and most investors had given up hope on them while I hung tough and had faith in there abilities and was rewarded when they hit there glory hole.

I have a better feeling about them this time and thus I will give them another try.

Regards,

F.F.

Apr 27, 2010 01:55PM

Apr 27, 2010 10:11PM

Apr 28, 2010 03:14PM

May 05, 2010 02:09PM

May 07, 2010 08:06PM

May 07, 2010 09:38PM

May 10, 2010 05:11PM
May 10, 2010 10:08PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply