Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

ATTENTION MEMBERS: 

Tonight, we're giving our website a serious makeover.  

So if you can't access the site for a bit, don't worry, we're just sprucing things up for an even smoother experience.  

In the event that you experience issues accessing the new site, please clear your browser's cookies and cache. 

See You On The Other Side!

Apr 08, 2010 08:19PM

Apr 08, 2010 10:57PM

Apr 14, 2010 05:19PM
Apr 15, 2010 10:56AM

Apr 27, 2010 01:55PM

Apr 27, 2010 10:11PM

Apr 28, 2010 03:14PM

May 05, 2010 02:09PM

Fearless,

Well, Ecometals really looks like a classic pump and dump type of company, but they do have the Rio Zarza property...and they are drilling it, but how long will it take them to find the Lost Half of FDN?....I don't think I would buy more at this point, but for a new player the price and the speculation of Ecometals could be a good chance at a big hit...

Now, San Gold was only brought to my attention by other posters on my Yahoo RBY board...just like RBY (Rubicon) was brought to my attention on the ARU or 300 Club board here at Agoracom...and since doing some fast DD on San Gold, I have made it my new "favorite" for buying, in lieu of more RBY shares....but I have also been on a buying spree for UXG shares too! I like their El Gallo silver discovery in Mexico...very good drill results recently!

As for your going to work for Kinross...why not? You can only put in your resume' and find out!

If you don't roll the dice you will never know! Traveling again for work might be exciting again....buy it still sounds like work! ...and you have to answer to a boss! That might not be your strong suit in temperment, but what do I know?

Best Regards,

Long for Cash

May 07, 2010 09:38PM

May 10, 2010 05:11PM
May 10, 2010 10:08PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply