Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Long,

the latest sell off was very predictable and nothing has changed with regards to the markets and thus there is nothing really new to comment on, besides I have sworn off talking about stocks till September and my porfolio is set untill at least that time.

You see I lost a bet to my wife and as a result if I bore her by talking about stocks this summer then I must cut the grass till September while wearing nothing but a Speedo. Well I am not a Speedo wearing man hahahahahaha.

I am going to do as your name suggests, which is what I have always done, ride out the storm and go long for cash.

In the mean time I plan to other than a few odd jobs around the house do nothing but play golf and spend my time out on the lakes and rivers in my boat.

Do you play golf? Perhaps if you get down this way we can go out and play a round or two. There are lots of good courses around this area.

Unfortunately for you, you have to spend your summer moving and getting your house in order. I hope your move goes smoothly and that you are able to sell your house in California quickly and for the price you want. I hear California is a tough market right now but there are always people with money. I hope you run across one of those motivated buyers who falls in love with your property and must have it.

Cheers,

F.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply