Welcome To The Canstar Resources Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Exploring For Gold and Base Metals

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: Fundamentals led, stock jump suggests drilling success..

So we knew about the Probe Metals/Canstar board overlap before Canstar brought in Danniel Oosterman to head the company following the set back in Newfoundland, as well as the overlapping oversight at the diversification into the Kenora gold project, and we watched that effort blossom in another "underexplored" area of Ontario through last week's dramatic update of the Canstar presentation. Dramatic if as a non geologist I'm a little bit right about the drill potential of the newly released IP maps.

With a several day lag the shares have jumped sharply in Canada (no US trades since 12/14/16, apparently) on much improved volume. Drilling is said to have started, so it shouldn't be long now before the first assays support (or refute) the positive soil, grab and channel samples plus the promising IP images.

As a holder, I'm hoping the stock price jump reflects geologically sophisticated buyers who are voting in favor of positive first assays and who thus have a reasonable chance of being right. Still, the big price jump is a reason for some caution, in my view at least, because the recent buyer(s) might not be as sophisticated in exploration matters as I would like to hope. 

My bet remains with management and the board: Oosterman, Palmer and Peterson. At Canstar, and more substantially at Probe  Metals.

NSS

New Message
Please login to post a reply