Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free
Message: Ante and Jag - a little bit of decorum if you please.

I appreciate that the two of you have developed certain issues between you on both the RB board and here as well. Howver, I unfortunately must remind you that Agoracom is really tough about not allowing personal feuds to be aired on their Hubs. I realize that this Hub has fallen fast asleep of late and even our good friend Chil seems to have left the arena at least for the present. However I must insist emphatically that you pursue your arguments other than those tied directly to our little stock on other forums. Namely in private messages and on the RB message board. Remember that neither Chil nor I have bossman status here. The perogatives on message content, six rules, etc. etc. all belong to George and the other Agoracom managers. None of us want to see the boss swoop in to discipline any of us for what is going on currently on this Hub. Jag, I do agree that all shareholders are currently feeling more than a little frustrated by the lack of news and sp appreciation on this stock. I also can agree with Ante that there appears to be great potential with the technology held by Cardiogenics. As for me personally, I still hold my position which I fortunately purchased at lower levels, mostly in the .20s and .30s. I realize that it is impossible for us all to "Just get along". However it is essential that our disagreements on this Hub be confined to this stock and its performance, etc. All other disagreements must be aired in other forums.

Thank you both for your cooperation and all of the contributions you have each made to our little Hub.

Good luck to us one and all, we richly deserve it.

Doc

New Message
Please login to post a reply