Welcome to the Cardiogenics Holdings Discussion Forum

Paramagnetic Beads and QL Analyser are Proprietary Products

Free

Nice rant. I bet it feels better to get your feelings out. I agree with almost everything - you need to separate JAG events from Cardio events. Jag is foreign to me and it sounds like JAG was a game within a game. If you separate the events before and after the merger does anything make more sense? Manipulated, I also believe it is true. Missed deadlines - no contest. Naked shares - "time will tell" and no one I have asked has anything stronger to say. Higher prices will answer this question. This is one albatross that everyone wishes was not present. Shorting has killed more than one company with real assets. Financing is hard to do and any company with less than stellar "bones" is having an issue convincing investors. One thing to say is even if they are late on their 10-Q filings, they are staying current. It is costing them money to stay current with their filings when money could be used for other purposes IMO.

As for Doc and I - again we come from two camps. I believe Doc bought ino JAG and stayed for the journey buying more of CGNH and thinks the path forward is better than that when JAG was spiraling down. Doc, Ante and I are very similar - investors willing to wait for the hockey stick pattern to appear rather than trade in and out of a penny stock.

Every investor is different and I do appreciate your input. You have been fairly accurate in your assessment and you have made correct calls and moves. Well done is all I can say. I am long term so the crashing of the SP is not the end of the game - I still believe the future is happening based on the model explained to me when I invested.

Cardio has delivered just as promised on many fronts. They did deliver the beads to Merck, they did add the "coating" when requested by Merck. Two different agreements and the products were as promised. However is it Cardio or Merck that has not delivered in the worldwide "sales"? Cardio has the beads and they are available with or without coating and they are available via the Luxshere website. Why is no one buying - do not know. Are beads used in the medical arena - absolutely. What are they not using the Cardio beads - I do not know. Are users of medical beads aware of the Cardio beads - very much so. If you Google they do appear in research papers and have only positive feedback on their performance. The medical market is not my sector I follow but Ante has replied and firmed up many of the beliefs I had explained to me, thus validating the reason I bought into the idea.

I do not follow the minute to minute stock movement as many on RB. WHY is one question I have asked and we being "educated" so as to prevent the sins of the past from hopefully happening again is one response. I, Ante for sure, believe that you need to be in it to get the SP jump. When is the guess but I certainly believe we are closer to success than failure regardless of anything anyone can post. Machines are being built (completed), HTH are "scheduled" as required for the FTA data needed and whatever is happening behind the scenes will continue, as there are still investor(s) ready to put up money ($250K for 1M+ shares in 10-Q) so they believe.

Dr G has been through the FDA cycle once already so he knows how to succeed to commercial success. Neil T has also been though this process I believe. I still believe it is an excellent candidate for SP growth. Invest in management, do your DD and adjust your portfolio accordingly. I have more arguments to buy more and get in than get out and sell at this level. 35 million shares at 20 cents is a vastly undervalued company with medical patents and near term success. I haver seen junior biotech companies valued at $5 to $10 on NASDAQ and they were still trying to build the science. Cardio has the science figured out and they are battling the market meltdown and issues that are beyond their control. I think they are still focused on the finish line - when is the question but it definately nearer than ever before.

If we agree to disagree that is OK. There has to be a seller for every buyer.

New Message
Please login to post a reply