Free
Message: Tired of my money being raped by Plaxton and company

Tired of my money being raped by Plaxton and company

posted on Jun 08, 2009 08:16AM

I voted my million shares worth to have Plaxton removed. I'm hoping that a lot more vote that way as well. Not trying to bash anyone. As far as I know he may be the nicest guy in the world. Perhaps he would sacrifice himself to save somebody in distress. Perhaps he even writes to his family every week. But I have to vote with the shareholders interests in mind seeing as to how the directors don't give the shareholders much thought, if any at all.

Shame on the directors for using this company as their personal bank. Sorry, but it disgusts me. Really does.

Yes, the share price has at least moved up since the giveaway price levels a couple of quarters ago and a lot has indeed been accomplished .........blah, blah, blah, ....... but is that really much of an accolade? .....when the stock price was where it SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN AT in the first place and the plan itself is merely being followed?

I am still deeply in the red on my investment because my DD (and calculations of cash flow) that was done nearly two years ago didn't take into account the $1,000.000 (MILLION) dollars worth of raping and plundering by the directors every bloody quarter.

Now I understand why we are stuck at .60 canadian cents. ...well, actually just .58 canadian cents as I write this. This company is NOT Castle gold .....rather it is Private Castle Bank. (Must be a director to be a member, neither FDIC nor shareholder approved.)

Greed rules the day at this company. Things can turn around, and I continue to hope. But unfortunately, at least in my opinion (and admittedly only an opinion at that), the company will always languish so long as we continue to have a fund manager at the "chairmans" helm sucking out exorbitant director fees and salaries every quarter. In the very least it sets a bad and selfish model for the other directors who merely follow suit.

New Message
Please login to post a reply