Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free
Message: My guess about previous message storing oil in supertankers.

As a citizen of the US, who follows the news and opinions about news sources, The New York Times has slipped mightily in the last 10 years and such reputation is slipping rapidly. The paper now has a reputation as being a tool for ultra left opinion and interests. As a result of several news stories which have been shown to be inaccurate, and serving a specific political agenda, the newspaper has lost enormous credibility in the last several years. This has contributed to its significant decline in readership over the last several years. To the point that the paper is in danger of its survival

When I lived in New Jersey for 20 years, I read the New York Times virtually every day. At that time the paper had a reputation largely meeting its slogan, "All the news thats fit to print". That reputation has slipped mightily over recent years.

At present, I still pick up a copy of the NY Times from time to time and am amazed at how far the paper has slipped. Not only in the quality of its reporting, but its proclivity for forgetting to confine its editorializing to the editorial pages.

Brian

New Message
Please login to post a reply