Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Sep 11, 2009 11:28AM

I believe they're in the game to create a viable business which includes earning a profit. They're providing great visibility, especially with the weekly slide presentations of the progress over at Algar. I believe you're upset regarding the recent delusion because you perceive management didn't receive the same dilution ... have you approached them with your concerns? Jurek always says just believe what you read in the official financial reports. Personally I don't hold management responsible for last year's cratering of the market, and suspect Connacher was as caught off guard as I was and as OPEC was, that the downturn in the economy would so drastically effect the market and price of oil.

Some of the foreign companies I'm invested in have extremely poor visibility. In some cases it's difficult even to understand their conferences. Differences in culture and language make it difficult to communicate effectively, either they don't understand what I'm asking, or I don't understand what they're saying.

Just my opinion, thanks for asking.

Sep 11, 2009 04:32PM
Sep 13, 2009 05:35PM
Sep 14, 2009 03:03PM
Sep 14, 2009 04:05PM
Sep 14, 2009 06:44PM
Sep 15, 2009 03:19PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply