Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Oct 29, 2009 02:42PM
Oct 29, 2009 03:01PM
Oct 29, 2009 05:48PM

Syl:

Number one. Everything I have stated is true and is not refutable!

Do you deny the reality of the historical production decline of the past year?

Do you deny the added cost of Connacher operations due to the retrieval efforts caused by idling production during the crisis of last year with attendant significant addditional capital requirement?

Do you deny the reality of these events and their impact on operational performance with then the need for subsequent refinancing as being the proximate causes of significant dilution causing the SP to be less than one third pre-crisis value? Even though oil prices are now 300% up from the low.

As to your question? I work for no one but my own interests. And when the management of Connacher demonstrates their return to sound decision making that does not destroy shareholer value, then and only then will I get off their back.

Question for you. Whom do you work for which causes you to be so blind to irrefutable historical fact staring you right in the face?

In short, I am so fed up with your lack of judgement which is required for proper perception and sound decision making. So, you must have ulterior motives. Who do you work for?

Brian

Oct 30, 2009 11:29AM

Oct 30, 2009 11:59AM
Oct 30, 2009 01:20PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply