Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Marlboro:

Those were the days back 5yrs ago when I would come home to see Connacher again on the most active list, or the biggest gainer for the day. Those were good times but they didn't last. What we went through with this stock is classic bliss of watching it go up in share price then watching it go down thinking it will come back only to wake up 3yrs later to see it at $.60 (12/19/08) I don't know about anyone else here but I had no $$$ to buy shares at $.60 only because of the huge margin call I had suffered earlier that year. So I held on but every news report as good as they were would do nothing to the share price. That to me spells manipulation in some form or that the markets just don't care about this little company that has a future of dept and hard times trying to stay afloat ahead of them.

I think it was Jurek the other day that mentioned how without expansion the market will continue to punish or ignore this company. He's right, and what are their options, partner, go to the market or get financing to expand. All of which is bad news in the short term for the share holder. I think the only hope Connacher has that may be favorable to the market is to take on a partner. But again, I have watched this company dish out news report after news report all ignored by the market. It's too bad really because Connacher really has done an amazing job getting these pods in place and producing but I guess the market was hoping they could produce without going into dept as much as they did....Maybe they could have, I'm no expert...

Brian:

Thank you for you words and fair enough, I trust your motives are honest as were mine. I as well wish you good luck not losing money with Connacher. If you hold on long enough you should be ok...Believe me when I say that I will be continuing to watch Connacher's progress and maybe one day I'll buy back....

New Message
Please login to post a reply