Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Jan 11, 2011 12:50PM

Jan 11, 2011 04:13PM

Jan 12, 2011 01:32PM

Brian:

I'd suggest you make your own decisions as our hub leader loves to attempt tp destroy other peoples posts.( is it any wonger nobody posts on this board). A nicely written post to inform our readers about shorting and CLL.

However if you read my post I never said nor implied CLL was being shorted in Mutual funds..

"Example CLL usually experiences the YTD low in Nov or early December. This allows fund mangers to make a killing shorting it down and bear market ETFS look good. Institutions then accumulate shares and manipulate CLL SP to new highs or close too"

Money Manager , Fund manager , momo etc diferent names same animal..So unless our hub leader has a list of every single holder of CLL or type of investment vehicle it's held in his opinion is just as valid as anyone else's.Many stocks CLL included follow certain patterns ( which is how the sell in May go away system started), people have different opinions on the pattern triggers but nerveless the patterns exist.

Jan 13, 2011 01:56AM
Jan 13, 2011 11:00PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply