Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Chowdah... you pulled your earlier post and replaced it with .... that? "Death by a thousand cuts" needs a little supporting rationale. Adding some facts would be better. Everyone has an opionion. To defend one, you need facts.

We all understand dilution. We get it. 400M shares. The PP is good investment for all of our shares. Every well placed drill turns up $10 to $100M in situ metal. I call that good return.

EE has over 197M shares. We get that. We like that. Adding another 5-10 million shares to his kitty doesn't change the relative weighting of insiders to retail that much (2% to 5% or so). That doesn't change the picture for CUU "longs". I'd rather it go to him than out in the retail float.

Buying a non-producer...

CUU is for sale. SC is for sale (100% to 25%). Both are worth a lot. SC will be a turn key operation for anyone that wants to mine quickly. 225M lbs of Cu per year with 3 other significant metal credits (Mo, Au, Ag).

Worst case scenario, IMHO, is that SC is worth $3B NPV, 2011 metal prices. That is simply the deposit as it was 'cut-off' at the May 2011 drilling. Doesn't include ANY of the exploration potential or the extensions to date. Does't factor in a 3 yr CAPEX paying starter pit which I think Elmer is going to put together. Elmer stated he has Capex under control. A valueable turn-key operation with 4 metals in mining friendly Canada will sell.

IMHO, CUU (SP) is currently valued at about 3% of the in situ value of the metals. 3% of teck 75% earn in. Doesn't include exploration potential. We have a lot of upside from here.

New Message
Please login to post a reply