Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Article on Worker Shortages:

"British Columbia:

Beautiful B.C. has major mountain resort expansions - Big White and Revelstoke ski hills are spending hundreds of millions - but the real action is north.

Major mines, pipelines and tight natural gas production are fuelling a tight labour market if all the projects planned go ahead.

Mines include: the $500-million Quinette coal mine, due to start construction this spring; Taseko's proposed $1.5-billion Prosperity gold and copper mine south of Williams Lake, which is now seeking regulatory approval; the $3-billion KSM copper and gold mine near Stewart near the coast; and the $3-billion Schaft Creek copper and gold mine in the northern interior. In Kitimat, the $3-billion liquefied natural gas terminal is ready to begin construction, and several natural gas pipelines are under construction to bring B.C. gas to port for export. If the $6.6-billion Northern Gateway oil and diluent pipeline project is approved, construction could start in two years."

New Message
Please login to post a reply