Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Jim Gray, President and Principal, P. Eng., Mining Engineer (NI 43-101 QP): Jim has 32 years of consulting and mine operations experience encompassing resource estimation, conceptual scoping studies, strategic planning, detailed designs, production schedule optimization, capital and operating costing, permitting, new mine start-up, operations management, and operations planning and supervision. He has worked in underground tin in Tasmania and open pit operations in Canada for Fording Coal in the Elk Valley and in Prairie strip mining. Since leaving operations he has been consulting internationally for 15 years in Chile, Peru, Bolivia, Australia, Iran, and North America. Jim was involved with the Quebrada Blanca project in Chile from original conceptual planning through resource development, financing, and start -up and productions reconciliation for non-recourse funding conditions. He is a NI 43-101 QP, has provided review consulting for Transalta, Teck Cominco, Placer Dome, and consulted on numerous projects around the world. Jim has been involved in equipment control and production monitoring systems for large mining equipment and fleet management as a Director of Aquila Mining Systems.

Looks like Jim has also worked with Tera Tech before on Seabridges KSM project:

http://www.seabridgegold.net/ksm_engineer.php

The updated KSM PA was prepared by leading industry consultants, all of whom are independent of Seabridge and are Qualified Persons under National Instrument 43-101. The QPs have reviewed and approved this disclosure. The consultants (QPs) with their responsibilities are as follows:

Wardrop, A Tetra Tech Company, under the direction of Frank Grills and John Huang (overall report preparation, metallurgical testing, mineral processing, process operating, ore slurry tunnel and capital costs, and infrastructure)
  • Moose Mountain Technical Services under the direction of Jim Gray (mine planning, mine capital and mine operating costs)
    New Message
    Please login to post a reply