Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Orca: "...what is the probabilty that TECK is thinking really big here?"

Probability is VERY GOOD!

If they just wanted moose pasture, they could have staked this years ago. If they were not interested in it, they would not have staked it at all. If they were only a little interested, they would have staked some of the juicier bits and sampled them before reaching out for more claims. TCK's move looks like they want the whole enchalada.

If they were thinking really big, they would have staked anything and everything between Galore, SC, and Mess Creek. Kinda like they did - and quite quickly I might add (all in one go).

Mr Marko has been busy too but not on the same scale. He has some new claims registered in March near CUU's March 2012 purchases (from Mr Marko). Now he has at least two potential customers (CUU and TCK). I suspect that CUU might be a bit more hungry for them than TCK.

I suspect that Mr Marko has a working relationship with CUU - ie. he stakes claims for CUU. CUU payed in cash for the first purchase or so (cash infusion to stake more?). The latest purchases are for less % cash but the NSR is still there for his retirement LOL.

jmho

New Message
Please login to post a reply