Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: Copper Fox drilling extends mineralization and acquired additional land
Aug 02, 2012 10:00AM

Without a doubt, Elmer is convinced of the district. He exudes lots of confidence when he speaks about it, but even looking at the tone of the news releases the last months, one can see a change. This is a district. We are grabbing what we can in the North-South trend.

I agree that Elmer definitely knows/suspects some things we don't. Probably has some extra tidbits of info that he is keeping close to his chest. The slower pace than some of us like may even be strategic. Dotting the "I's" and crossing the "T's", but he may be gambling that metal prices start trending up this fall ... he also seemed very convinced at the AGM that the 5-7 year outlook was very bullish for copper (per the presentation).

Interesting chess match being played, I think there is more going on beneath the surface than what first appears (just realized the bad pun ... may it be a lot more under the surface ... in a few zones). Maybe Elmer is a pretty good poker player too.

New Message
Please login to post a reply