Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Your own words...

"Teck's earn back option ... is triggered upon delivery of a "Positive Bankable Feasibility Study" (as defined) to Teck after which they have 120 days to make a decision.

So let's see how it's defined, from section 5.5: “Positive Bankable Feasibility Study” means a comprehensive report prepared in »good faith that shows the feasibility of placing the Property or part thereof into commercial production and is positive as contemplated in this §55. The report will be considered positive in any of the following cases.

Thne it goes on to what I said in my last post...

In no part of the document is there any mention of a separate review period.

Except that it does talk about a 30 day review if we use section 5.5 (b)(i). In 5.5(b)(ii) it says "any notice aforesaid" which MAY refer to said 30 days...but even in that case it's part of the 120 (I think).

Don't try to simplify it without including information that you even mention... It - unfortunately, isn't that simple.

New Message
Please login to post a reply