Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Imagine. With one single well explained NR this could all be resolved. Now why would CF let this uncertainty go on? They are not idiots. They have lawyers. They are perfectly aware of the complicated nature of the agreement. Why would they, then? IMO (for what it's worth), they are involved in something that needs both parties' attention as well as their lawyers. As I said yesterday, why bother with Liard shares if we will just hand them over in a month or so? All this waiting, including the full 45 days, the 2 months from september to december where 99.9% of the FS was completed....again, IMO, all used to both parties' advantage to negociate something that would be win-win. It's gonna be a very big deal. Possibly involving a third (or forth) party and we will get a very nice chunk of cash (or shares) and I will not be surprised if we see numbers in the area of what Vette and WG wrote. What do you do if you want to keep this a secret. You can't really use a NDA, this would be too telling. What's Plan B? Well, we are living it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply