Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I am sorry but I think that all of that is history. All this is from a contract which doesn't exist any more

What proof do you have that the contract doesn't exists anymore? Both Cuu and Teck could have agreed to an extension to iron out more details as this is a big project involving many factors. They could have also agreed to leave the Liard shares with Teck until after they have made their decision. As many have pointed out this would save on transfer costs, legal fees and tax consequences incurred in the transfer if they decide to buy us outright.

Furthermore, why would Teck even be discussing/negotiating with Cuu if we did not complete our end of the deal in delivering a BFS? So all this time Teck has just been wasting our time and their time in discussions that really they are under no obligation to have with us?

In addition, if what you say is true ( that we haven't delievered a BFS and we neglected to follow the contract to the letter in delivering a FS notice ) then Elmer has put himself in a position of dereliction of duty as an officer of this company and fully made himself liable to shareholder lawsuits and damages. Somehow, I find that very hard to believe with the talented professional legal team we have working for CUU and advising ES.

Somehow, MES, I don't buy your train of logic and conclusions. I think you have been reading too much pessimistic posts on SI and that has clouded your judgement on what is happening.

New Message
Please login to post a reply