Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Lastly, Copper Fox is a rare gem in that how many juniors out there have a major mining company at their side with a joint venture in place to further advance their projects? How many Juniors have tens of millions in the bank? How many Will not be diluted when trying to add value through company objectives/drilling?

I think because of these reasons the share price will move upward as Copper Fox is in an elite class. How many investors wished they had our situation? ALL, in this economic climate. I do not care for a buyout now because we can obtain more down the road.

Sounds like my ''Copper Fox is a different animal'' post eh...be carefull some call it pumping.

http://agoracom.com/ir/CopperFoxMetals/forums/discussion/topics/577939-copper-fox-is-a-different-animal/messages/1813546#message

New Message
Please login to post a reply