Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I respect your viewpoint but I disagree - that's what discussion is all about.....Teck does not appear to be in any rush to me and the very limited half finished drill program this year supports my view (imo).

We will all know very soon the likelihood of an end game when/if Teck announces it's 2014 drill program. If it is an extensive, costly program starting as soon as possible in May/June then it may well be game on. If it mirrors the 2013 program, then we may be in for a long wait imo as per my timelines.

If they do a smaller Drill program. It very could be called a enginerring design drill program. If that is the case, that means they are placing strategic drill holes around ...then they will announce a drill program after that. Then the 60 million comes our way ----or a buyout.

This is exactly what Elmer and myself were just talking about just a couple of days ago. I did not understand it until he explained it to me. So I guess we`ll wait and see? One way or another.

New Message
Please login to post a reply