Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: Interesting development! Copper Fox taking legal action...
Mar 28, 2014 08:25PM
Mar 28, 2014 08:30PM

I would be very surprised if this goes anywhere beyond a warning and the removal of any posts that have been identified as defamatory. I'm not a lawyer, but grew up in a family of them. I think this is very much posturing, attempting to get those who have been making outrageous statements to back off. In my opinion, if the primary concern of the company is suing people for something like this, they've got too much time on their hands. Efforts should be directed towards getting this project moving forward.

Though I find paid bashers to be some of the lowest kind of scum, I don't believe they've been that instrumental in destroying the price of this stock. I think the macroeconomic environment, junior market as a whole, multiple delays, and poor transparency have been far more instrumental. In any case, my only advice to some of those who feel they've been unfairly identified is not to lose any sleep over this. I really don't see them spending the time or money taking this to court. It would be a very expensive and time consuming process which I doubt either party would be interested in seriously pursuing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply