Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"Yeah I admit CG I was a sucker for not listening.  Even my wife and other friends told me to be careful with Elmer and this stock."

Yes, I was also at that show in Vancouver on the 3rd weekend in Feb of 2011. Same as you. There was another mod here at the time who's name escapes me that got the same BS story as you and I.

"Yes, the FS is still expected in this quarter."

He reported the same info here in a post right after that show but saw through the hype and was gone a couple of weeks later. Smart guy. Well, smarter than me.

At first I was really upset because I thought I was lied to but then something even worse hit me. I wondered if it was even possible that the CEO of a company, only a couple of weeks away from the deadline he himself set had no clue he was still almost a year behind? That's a very scary thought. Also, when was the last time a deadline passed and they actually gave shareholders an update on that deadline without people complaining or getting on the phone? Reminds me of a little kid. "Maybe if I don't say anything nobody will notice..."

New Message
Please login to post a reply