Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I bought first cuu shares in 2011. I'm following cuu on agoracom from 2012. For last 8 years I have read very few posts that are talking about copper fox and teck on rational way. And unfotunatelly, how irational thinking have some of the posters Don Lindsay confirmed in this webcast.

I'm not trying to analize and understand TECK's decisions about SC. That is not my concern. My concern are decisions of copper fox management. Why they are not trying to sell the property? If they are waiting for teck to make a move, that can, and probably will take many years, even a decade. 

There is no good and bad time to sell. Time to sell is always good, if you find the right buyer, and if you have plans what to do after selling it. I would be focus on China, as the potential buyer will most likely come from there. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply